Multi-site Management Tool for SMB
iPECS Network Management Solution (NMS) is a powerful tool for managing fault information, monitoring real time status, maintaining call statistics and databases of multiple iPECS appliances.
iPECS NMS is a Web based application enabling communication managers to access NMS via Internet Explorer from any PC. Providing services for up to 1,000 iPECS Call Servers except iPECS-CM, iPECS NMS employs standard SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) to identify and “trap” events should a problem occur.
Fault management and real-time system monitoring
- Monitoring registered systems in real-time to deliver fault and alarm event statistics.
- Automatic email alerts defined as critical by the system manager
- A list of the resources and components for all registered systems including call servers, gateways, terminals, soft phones, and software associated with systems and components
Various traffic statistics
- Easily analyzing the traffic data to determine under or over usage of resources and usage trends to adjust system configuration
- Detailed and summary data for call accounting and cost allocation