Software Attendent Consoles
Operator and Information Solutions
Ericsson-LG provides PC-based software attendant console that integrate telephony with external call data and workforce information. The applications simplify call handling and meet evolving communication requirements. As the operator consoles for Ericsson-LG’s Communication systems, ez-Attendant and iPECS Attendant give highly efficient telephony connections for attendants, receptionists and secretaries. They allow operators to quickly and easily provide communications and presence information for any telephony connection request
iPECS ez-Attendant works in conjunction with the Attendant’s IP phone providing enhanced attendant features and efficiency.
Easy to use attendant
- Mouse point and click or programmable hot keys to select features
- - Pop-up incoming call window
- Real time presence showing the status of users
Flexible call handling
- Click to pick-up a call from the waiting list
- Drag and drop the call from the queue to another station for handling
- Type the destination name or number to transfer the call quickly
- Local and corporate contact database integration for quick access
- Compatible with Outlook, Excel, ACT! and GoldMine
iPECS Attendant* is the IP attendant console that extends the features of ez-Attendant features with soft phone function, hotel features and an improved user interface. iPECS Attendant integrates with iPECS Call Servers; iPECS-CM and iPECS-LIK.
Embedded softphone functions
- Operating without the need for an external phone
- High quality voice communication using a PC
- Check in / out, wake up call, room status, room cut off etc.
Easy to use interface
- Easier and more intuitive design and display icons
- Flexible display options
- User interface and functionality is customized for each iPECS platform