IP Based Soft Phone Applications
Soft clients turn your PC, laptop or mobile phone into a complete IP terminal with many additional features. These are ideal for users who communicate frequently, manage multiple calls, set up ad-hoc conferencing, and need to be highly available. The solutions provide users with anytime; anywhere access to unified communications capabilities including voice calling, audio conferencing, corporate directories, and communication logs.
iPECS Phontage is a multi-media communication tool that integrates the extensive iPECS voice communications capabilities with communications aware applications on your PC or PDA. The iPECS Phontage user friendly interface enriches your communications experience and eases access to contact databases.
Powerful communication tool
- All the features of an IP multi-button desk phone
- Link to the user’s desk phone with simultaneous ring
- Phone book, Call log, Scheduled dial, SMS, Video calling and Application sharing features
Simple personal contact management
- Personal phone book with links to the users’ PIM (Personal Information Manager) such as Microsoft Outlook, GoldMine, and ACT!
- Synchronizing the DB with Outlook contacts and scheduler for simple data management
Variety of client types
- Available in several versions; Basic, Deluxe and PDA
- Basic: powerful tool for users with intense communication needs
- Deluxe: users who need one-on-one multimedia collaboration
- PDA: perfect multi-tasking mobile communicator
iPECS Communicator is a software application resident on mobile smart phones running Android or apple iOS operating systems. iPECS Communicator is a SIP based softphone for users who need to keep seamless communications with one number either using a mobile or office phone.
Easy & Flexible call handling
- Make, Answer Hold and transfer
- DND (Do Not Distubrb), Call Pick-up
- Select how the call will be placed: over the mobile network or as a SIP call
- Call Hold, Call Retrieve, Motl and SMS